They say fashion has no rules, no boundaries… And to prove this right we have created the first ever blog link up dedicated only for plus-size Filipinas – Pinay Curvies Swag. We’ve always believed here in Pinay Curvies that all us has our own style, our own take on trends and truly, as a community we’re committed to sharing and binding that body love among us.
Blog link-up premiered last June 26th, 2013 and here are the list of challenges we’ve done so far.
But before we’d get all so excited, I need you to read some important notes to remember about our link-party.
How does The Pinay Curvies Swag Link-up work?
- Every last Wednesday of the month starting this June, we will post one challenge on this site as a theme which participants must adhere.
- Link-up party is strictly open for Plus size Pinay (Filipino women) bloggers only because it needs the complete url posts thus requires a blog.
- Participants must add at least one Pinay Curves badge to their blogs as a support link back to this community. Just paste the respective codes below.
<a href=”http://pinaycurvies.com/2013/06/19/pinay-curvies-swag-link-up-party/” title=”Pinay Curvies Link-Up Party”><img src=”//pinaycurvies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/badge1.png” width=”260″ height=”150″ alt=”Pinay Curvies Link-Up Party” /> </a>
<a href=”http://pinaycurvies.com/2013/06/19/pinay-curvies-swag-link-up-party/” title=”Pinay Curvies Link-Up Party”><img src=”//pinaycurvies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/badge6.png” width=”260″ height=”150″ alt=”Pinay Curvies Link-Up Party” /> </a>
- Link-up will only open on the forecasted dates and would run at least 7 days prior to its closure.
- We require new and up to date blog posts only for every challenge, no old posts should be linked.
- Only decent outfit of the day photos of yourself or fashion polyvores / mood boards are accepted. We highly discourage any images of nudity, pornography, racism of any forms or discrimination and Pinay Curvies has every right to delete a link if it does not comply with the set of rules.
How to do the link-up? Follow a quick guide below to understand more.
On the link-up post like the above, an “Add Your Link” button (highlighted with the box) will automatically appear on the left bottom most of the page exactly after Pinay Curvies admin will officially open the link-up time. Just click the button and a different dialog window will appear to ask more details.
In this part, you will be asked for the URL that you will link-up. Please paste in the field the exact complete link to your post, means including slugs. The name should be your nick name or your blog’s name. Please don’t put other names in there. We’d appreciate if you can provide your current email (this will be kept privately) and click the next button.
Name: Lornadahl of Pinay Curvies
Email : [email protected]
Then another button will pop up. In this part you must choose a picture that will serve as a thumbnail for your link-up. You may opt to crop or not (as long as they are within the acceptable size) afterwards click OK buton to submit the picture.
After submitting, it will only take few minutes prior your post and the photo to be uploaded so please wait. If you have uploaded a post by mistake, you can delete the link just by using the garbage can button located in the right side of the thumbmail. Also, you can freely promote your link-up to the usual social sites like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter just by clicking the buttons on the left.
That’s how easy it is!